“85% of the reason you get a job, keep a job, and move ahead in a job has to do with your ability to understand other people and effectively communicate with them and the other 15% is related to skill."

 

                      Zig Ziglar

Smart Launch to Success is committed to helping Build Relationships that Get Results you can Count on!

Welcome to Smart Launch to Success!

 

The Stepping Stone to Success of every TOP PRODUCING REALTOR is training, coaching and mentoring.  Lana Barnes has coached many agents to become highly successful in the Real Estate Industry.  She knows that perfecting your sales skills is not a one time event.  It is an ongoing process that should be tied to everything you do and attending the odd training once a year  won't get the job done.

Her proven methods of training, coaching and mentoring will unlock your full potential.  Lana believes effective communication is paramount to achieving Peak Performance.  One thing she teaches her agents is how to communicate with their clients in their clients personality language to achieve the desired results. 

 Lana says "Statistics show that in today’s fast paced technological environment face to face communication and personal interaction have gone by the wayside."  We all know that effective communication is the key to everyone’s success both professionally as well as personally. 

Strong communication skills helps you:

 

  • build a relationship with your client
  • gain their trust in you as a professional
  • make the home selling or buying process less stressful
  • be their  "Realtor for Life"

 

Lana also offers several different workshops to brokerages and companies that are customized to fit your particular needs

 

She uses proven methodologies that are easy to understand, remember and apply to one's everyday lifestyle both at work and at home.

 



 

Call now for a "FREE"consultation.  Brokers let her help you build your winning team or individuals as about her private coaching.  Please click on "Workshops..." to learn more. She looks forward to speaking with you personally. 



 



Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.

See for Yourself

 

To gain a better understanding of what I do - and what I can do for you - have a look at some of my workshops.

COMING SOON!

 

Author Lana Barnes... keynote speaker, coach and trainer has been selected from a nationwide search to be featured in "Stepping Stones to Success" a highly successful book series from Tennessee based Insight Publishing.  The book features best selling authors Deepak Chopra (The Power of Purpose), Jack Canfield (Chicken Soup for the Soul), Dr. Denis Waitley (featured in The Secret).  Lana Barnes, Chopra, Canfield, and Waitley, are joined by other well known authors and speakers, each offering time-tested strategies for success in frank and intimate interviews.

Personality Style!

HELPING YOU FIND THE KEY TO YOUR SUCCESS!

The Intention of Smart Launch to Success is to assist you and or your company to greater communicational success by using S.  M.  A.  R.  T. methodology:

 

   S -  Strategic

 

  M - Manageable

 

  A - Achieveable

 

  R -  Realistic

 

  T - Tried n True

 

 

 

 

"Helping you fit together the pieces of your personality puzzle."